Excellent results for the international conference "Motorways of the Sea", held on 25 and 26 March 2015 in the spaces of the Venice Passenger Terminal.
Sponsored by the European coordinator of the Motorways of the Sea, and organized in collaboration with the Port Authority of Venice, the conference is part of a project under the TEN-T Trans-European Transport Network programme, and focuses on the issues of efficiency and safety of sea transport, in particular in terms of traffic routes and environmental sustainability.
Nexa was involved in the project just three weeks before the date set for the conference and, in collaboration with the Promotion, Communication and Institutional Relations Unit of the Port Authority, developed a website dedicated to the event, managed the registration of participants, coordinated technical services, support staff and interpreters, and later created a Twitter account and firsthand coordinated all services during the two days of the conference.
The figures of the conference speak for themselves:
- 31 speakers
- Over 200 registered participants
- 30% of participants from Italy
- 70% of participants from EU Member States
- 60% representing the Public Administration or public authorities
- 8,125 worldwide visitors to the www.venice.mos2015.eu website
- 43% of visitors reached through the conference hashtag # VeniceMos2015
- 21 days of intensive work to organize every aspect of the conference
- 14 staff members including hostesses, interpreters, photographer and audio / video technicians
Client: Venice Port Authority